How Our Accreditation Works
Streamline Your Admin
Our Centres love the Advantage Client Portal. Here's just some of the reasons why the Client Portal can help make your training systems more efficient and deliver better results:
- Accessible anywhere. All you need is an internet connection. Perfect if you're on the road.
- Easily set up and schedule new courses.
- Create trainer profiles and keep a record of their competencies.
- Keep records of learners on each course, tick when they've passed, and easily issue Advantage accredited certificates.
Our Client Portal means you can save paperwork and time.
Advantage provides comprehensive quality assurance by accrediting all of your course materials and your trainers. We map your course materials - including presentations, lessons plans and even assessments - to our accreditation framework, and standards from bodies such as Skills for Care and Resuscitation Council UK. We also check to ensure your presentations are structured and designed in the most effective way for learners.
Further, we ensure that your trainers have all of the relevant qualifications and experience they need to deliver their courses effectively. We also want to test your training systems and administration so that it's producing the best possible results for you and for learners.
Quality assurance does not stop with our first audit, however. You will receive CPD and other knowledge updates from our curriculum team, as well as ongoing support with any new courses you want to add to your portfolio. So that you get maximum benefit from your membership, we will carry out regular audits to test your standards and your systems.
How To Get Accredited
Our accreditation process is quick and simple and we will support you through every stop. You can help speed up the process by providing us with the following as soon as possible:
- Proof that you're legally registered in the UK
- Copies of your policies, including your Health and Safety Policy
- Details of the courses you want to accredit, or the Advantage Awards you want to license
- Evidence of your training team's qualifications and experience